Friday, April 14, 2023

faith questioned? hugh?



Electric bill, taxes were due, without hesitation I payed. Knowing that I was using money set aside for the water bill. Reminded of  the past.
 We have always placed our faith in Jesus to provide for all things, He makes a way,  Powerful  Almighty GOD who created the heaven, earth, and me. Well he surely provide. So I made a simple request to the Lord, that he knows all my needs, and I know i can truly trust him, to provide for us. We have experienced more miracles from the Lord, than I can count. Maybe I will share someday, in the future someday. 
Full of faith! Being thankful, and overjoyed when I learned the news that  the 1/2 the water bill was paid for.  I began to share the good news with George! 
He makes the statement you didn't need to ask God, you already had the money every month. You just needed to learn to put it away.  Maybe, withdrawal it from the bank,  Or, Put it in the safe. 
Oh that darn stronghold always trying to steal our Joy. Although the words afflicted and wounded my Joy for a short time. I am overjoyed that my faith is so bold. 
Later, I told him I was upset what he said.  I know that I could do better management with our bank account.
Why did you question my faith? 
Still stumbling on this one. Won't let the stronghold win on this one! 

I will be overjoyed my God is a great and mighty God. That nothing is impossible for him. Nothing is to Big for him. Giving the Thanks and Glory to Him. In Jesus name.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Blessings of the Lord Abide in You.
Bunny Ramey