Sunday, October 2, 2011

Dreams from God

Another restless sleepless night, I began praying to the Lord God.
I always start by praising him, then thanking him for Jesus and for cleansing all my sins with his blood that he had shed. Then I ask for God to send his Holy Spirit to wash over me to enter seed so that my Prayers will be heard at His Throne.

As I began to lift up my children to him, and ask him to help them to understand that God does forgive them, and help them to forgive themselves, and forgive each other.

Into a deep sleep I fell. In my dream, (it felt so real, I hadn’t had a dream like this since we lived in Roy, at the property). I was at the property, sitting with my family in our house, we were celebrating and rejoicing. I looked out in the yard where I saw my dad approaching. He was dressed in tan slacks, and a very nice colorful, silk shirt, His boots were shined, so the sparkled. His white beard and mustache, trimmed so nice. I was shocked to see him. For a moment I thought I was seeing things.

I said look it is DAD. Mom look its dad!
But nobody paid attention or they couldn’t hear me, nobody even nudged, they just kept on rejoicing. Everyone, all my family were there. Enjoying each others company. So I got up and walked outside to where he was leaning on the front of a car. He seemed to be talking with someone. but I couldn’t see anyone there. I knew it was a private conversation and to wait.

I said Dad is that really you? DAD! Are you real? He was still speaking to someone. Just then the one that he was whispering to revealed his presence to me.

He reached out his hand, and I touched it, It was REAL. I held his hand, and it was real. I did this to kind of like when you pinch yourself to make sure your awake. To really make sure he was there. Then he reached out and he held me, and hugged me, with such strength in his arms. I felt his love.


He then spoke to me, He looked at my face and said “Sometimes I Hate waking up in Heaven” He had the biggest SMILE ON FACE.
I knew it was his way of thanking me for my care and prayers.
Then he said, And sometimes I just hate getting dressed in the morning, in a fun laughing voice.

I asked him, you have to get dressed in the morning in heaven? Then, I knew that was all I was to know..
Tears streaming down my eyes from the Joy of seeing him and receiving that hug, I awoke with tears of joy on cheeks.


Forgiveness sometimes is hard to accept. Even though sometimes one believes he/she has forgiven themselves, the sin still lingers in their own memory. The Joy you receive through this forgiveness is unexplainable. Glory be to GOD!

Oct. 14th 2010