Saturday, October 21, 2023

Little stone OK.

Father God, 
I decree bondages, contracts, covenants, chains and fetters and strongholds are dissolved in the name of Jesus by the anointing. They are broken!  Anything that opposes or hinders the accomplishment of God's original plan and objectives. In the name of Jesus, I decree and declare. Hallelujah, that there is freedom and victory of souls, generational curses, satanic strongholds, demonic alliances, allegiances, curses, spirits of inheritance, I sever them from this woman, this man, this child, I sever them, I sever them by thr blood of You Jesus. I sever them by your Holy Spirit. I sever them by the Name of Jesus. 
In Jesus Mighty Name Amen 🙏 
I disapprove and prohibit any demonic interception and interference or resistance
 (Daniel 10:1-13).

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Blessings of the Lord Abide in You.
Bunny Ramey