Monday, April 17, 2023

warfare prayer

The weapons I need to succeed are supernatural and I need to stand up and speak against him! I need to declare what Your Word says about this situation. In Jesus Name, I bind and rebuke all of the enemy’s plans and attacks against me! I call them canceled! I declare that I am strong in the Lord and the power of His might. No weapon formed against me shall prosper!
In Jesus name Amen 🙏 

I stir myself up like David did and bless You, Lord! I thank You for the victory that is mine through Jesus! I refuse to bow my knee in defeat despite all that the devil is bringing against me! You are my Protector and my Refuge Heavenly Father! I will fight the good fight of faith and I will win! 

Holy Spirit, please continue to pull down all the negative thoughts the enemy tries to plant in my mind. Help me to walk in love and refuse to be offended which will hinder the effectiveness of my prayer life, and my relationship with you.
I ask for Your supernatural peace during this time. Your peace which surpasses all understanding. Please let it permeate every area of my life like a shield in Jesus Name!




Spiritual battle 🙏 

I know that he will never stop coming against me but greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world! This means that I can always defeat Him because You fight for me Lord!

I am standing on Your Word and Your promises until I see the victory manifest in my situation! Your Word, angels, the blood of Jesus and His Name, is all I need to win, every time! I am a child of God and You promised to never leave me. That means You are always with me and that includes every spiritual battle!
In Jesus Name Amen 🙏 

Thank You God,  for giving me spiritual armor in order that I may fight successfully during spiritual warfare! The fiery darts of the enemy and anything else he throws at me, shall not harm me. Nothing can take away the triumphant win Jesus Christ had over the devil!
In Jesus name Amen 🙏 

Help me to continue to build my faith in You and Your Word. As I spend time in Your presence thank You for charging me up with confidence and helping me get refreshed! Fill me with boldness to continue to stand strong in You and fight the devil whenever he raises his nasty head! Give me wisdom to know what to do during every battle I face in Jesus Name!
With You on my side, I cannot fail! Glory to Your Name forever!

In Jesus Name I pray, amen!

 

Purpose

Father, I raise my hands to You in adoration. You are my Heavenly Father and I praise You. No matter what the enemy is trying to bring against me it shall not succeed. I am victorious in Christ! I can call on You in trouble and You rescue me. You are my Deliverer and the battle is Yours. Holy Spirit please help me walk out overcoming the enemy right now. In Jesus name Amen.

 

 In Christ

Dear God, all that Your Son did for me in Christ enables me to win every battle. In Christ I am more than a conqueror. It is because of what He did on the Cross and through the Resurrection that I am free from all the plots of the enemy! I stand firm in my identity in Christ. No weapon formed against me shall prosper! Greater are You who are in me than he who is in the world! I am walking in victory and I am standing in Your strength! The devil is defeated because of who I am in Christ! 
Thank You! 
In Jesus Name
Amen

Lord, I am going through a tough time. The enemy is getting the best of me and I am tempted to throw in the towel. However, I look to You and Your Word. I remind myself that although I am in this world, I am not of it! You can do the impossible in the situation I am in. Despite the winds and the waves, You are bigger! Strengthen me and empower me to war against the enemy! My hope is in You and I stand on Your promises of victory! In Jesus name Amen.

Dear God, fill me with Your power right now. If there is anything that I am doing to hinder You working in and through me, please show me. I release anything stopping me from experiencing triumph over the devil and his darkness. Fill me with hope and peace. Help me to fight the good fight of faith. I am bold as a lion and more than a conqueror! Push the darkness out with Your light, in Jesus’ Name. I speak confusion into the enemy’s camp and praise You that I can rest in Your faithfulness! Amen.

Father God, life is not easy and You never said it would be. The enemy looks like he may be winning in this battle that I am facing. Help me to rise above their jesting. Let me not be put to shame Lord. I bind and rebuke all the plans of the devil right now. Fill me with Your strength so that I might fight this war brought against me. I stand in Christ and the victory is mine. I shall not be ashamed nor forsaken. You are my Victory Father! In Jesus’ Name, amen.

Father, I reach out to You and seek Your strength. Fill me fresh and new with Your power. Help me and guide me in this battle! I will give You all the praise and glory for the victory! Remind me of how great You are! I choose to not look at what I see, but I wage this war by faith! Defend and preserve me according to Your promises. Thank You for hearing this prayer and coming to my rescue! Hallelujah! Amen.

The Enemy Is Defeated Prayer
O Lord, how excellent is Your Name in all the earth! I once was lost but You found me. You brought me up out of the miry clay and rescued me! Remember Your promises for the enemy has come against me! I refuse to bow to his schemes. I will not give into his lies that I will lose this spiritual warfare! I bind and rebuke him right now, in Jesus’ Name! The powers of darkness and his kingdom will not prevail! Jesus has already defeated him and I rest in that victory! I am victorious and it is from this position in the spirit that I will win this battle! Amen.

Matthew 18:18-20 – Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Ephesians 6:11-12 – Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

Psalms 84:11 – For the LORD God [is] a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good [thing] will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

1 Peter 5:8 – Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

James 4:7 – Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Ephesians 6:13 – Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Deuteronomy 28:7 – The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

Ephesians 6:12 – For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

Ephesians 6:11 – Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 – For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

Psalms 91:1-16 – He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

Luke 10:19 – Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

2 Corinthians 10:4 – (For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

1 John 5:4-5 – For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.

2 Corinthians 11:14 – And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

 

How do you pray against spiritual strongholds?
This is how to pray against spiritual strongholds and obstacles:

Father, please help me to overcome what is standing in my way. I bind and break every stronghold that has come against me. I render that strategy ineffective in Jesus’ Name. Strengthen me against my enemies for I refuse to fear what they have planned. Every stronghold is broken in my life and I have victory in Christ. Amen.

 

Is spiritual warfare a type of prayer?
Spiritual warfare is not so much a type of prayer as it is something we experience when we pray. Prayer is a part of our spiritual armor. The Bible calls it a lance in Ephesians 6. Its an offense weapon in spiritual warfare and that is why it is so important to get in the habit of daily prayer. 

 
Why is prayer so important to spiritual warfare?
Prayer is spiritual and that is why it is such an effective weapon in spiritual warfare. When we pray in alignment with God’s will, all of Heaven gets behind what we are praying for. The enemy doesn’t stand a chance when we pray with authority in Jesus’ Name.

 
How do you pray to God for protection from evil?
This is how to pray to God for protection from evil and your enemies:

“Dear God, I look to You for my protection. Shield me from the attacks of the enemy. You are my refuge and my fortress. According to Psalm 91, I am protected from my enemies because You are with me wherever I go. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Amen.”

 
How do I put on the armor of God?
You put God’s armor on by faith. The Bible says it’s ours in Christ. The following video shows you exactly how to put on the whole armour of God right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Blessings of the Lord Abide in You.
Bunny Ramey