Monday, April 17, 2023

Powerful Warfare

 Powerful Warfare 
I come to You again Father, and seek to walk in Your authority and power. In Christ, I can do all things and that includes not bending to the pressure he the strongholds trying to put on me.  With Your power and the Holy Spirit I can pull down and destroy what any and all strongholds are trying to bring against me. I know that this is a battle in the spirit and that my weapons of warfare are not physical. I refuse to listen to the enemies lies that he cannot be beaten. He already was defeated by Christ Jesus! Hallelujah! With Your Power and the Holy Spirit the strongholds get pulled down and destroyed what the enemy is trying to bring against me. 
In Jesus Name Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Blessings of the Lord Abide in You.
Bunny Ramey