Monday, April 17, 2023

overcoming the enemy

Father, 
I raise my hands to You in thanksgiving and praise. You are my Heavenly Father and we worship You. No matter what the enemy is trying to bring against me it shall not succeed. We are victorious in Christ! 
I can call on You in trouble and You rescue us. You are our Deliverer and the battle is Yours. We give you thanks for guiding our path.
 Holy Spirit thank you for your guidance on our walk, and overcoming the enemy right now.
Jesus, please continue to
 pull down all the negative thoughts the enemy tries to plant in our minds. Help us to walk in love and refuse to be offended which will hinder the effectiveness of my prayer life, and our relationship with you. 
In Jesus Name 
 Amen.

James 4:7 – Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Blessings of the Lord Abide in You.
Bunny Ramey