Wednesday, April 19, 2023

depression prayer

Almighty God, thank you for your love that’s both unfailing and unchanging. Lord, you know of the emotional turmoil that I’ve been struggling with.

Take away everything stressing me mentally and fill my heart with your peace and joy and peace. Roll away all that’s making me depressed and give me the strength to wage war against the spirit of depression.
I decree Jesus goes before me, is with me, and will never leave me nor forsake me. I decree the Lord is my peace, and my Joy.  I declare spirits of fear,  anxiety and depression are evicted by the Mighty Name of Jesus. 
In Jesus name, 🙏 Amen.

Deuteronomy 31:8 – The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Blessings of the Lord Abide in You.
Bunny Ramey