Sunday, October 5, 2014

sleeping to much

My cousin Kim Singer posted this picture from Wake Up World on facebook. At the time I was writing a post about sleeping in and missing church. More or less excuses, feeling sorry for myself. Blaming my disabilities.
.. I really needed to see this post. 

( almost posted a pout..)  I am thankful Lord, that I have a sleep study coming up.

My sleep study coming up. I pray for my future of being able to go to bed and wake up totally rested. God I rest in your hands. To regain my strength throughout the day and night.  I wish to wake and see the sun rise. Lord, That people would be given understanding of my disabilities, and not judge me, only accept me. You have been, and are my healer. I give you thanks for taking me from my wheel chair, to my walking. I acknowldge that you have brought me through so much healing alredy. I pray for accelerated healing. In Our Lord Jesus Christ Name. 

Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
Isaiah 55:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Blessings of the Lord Abide in You.
Bunny Ramey