Sunday, December 4, 2011

Landon Micheal born stillborn

Tonight I found out that my neice and nephew lost their baby.
Landon Micheal was born stillborn.


The tears I shed were not only for April and Jesse, and not only for Landon.
The whole family were eagerly awaiting the birth of this child. My sister,
who would have been the grandma. The heartbreak when you loose a baby is so
overwelming.



Having Lost 2 of my own babies during pregnancy.
It stirred up all those emotions, from those years ago.
The emptiness. Loneliness. The shell I climbed into.


I asked my hubby.
"Why would God allow any baby to die like that?"

His reply was so gentle.
He said, "because they had to be flesh in order go to heaven.
God spared them from this world.  From sin.
God will only let you endure what you can handle.
Maybe those babies couldn't endure the earth
Maybe they were specail.  In Gods eyes"
Baby in Gods hands

Somehow I just felt so blessed to have been one of those moms
that had lost 2 babies. God knew that I would seek him for compfort.
That I could endure the anguish of a broken heart,  For the sake of another to be with

the Lord.

Please lift up April and Jesse and all the family members in Prayer that God will
be the compforter for them.


1 Corinthians 10:13
The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure
.


Psalms 139:13
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb.


2 Samuel 7:16
Your house and your kingdom will endure forever before me ; your throne will be established forever


1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Blessings of the Lord Abide in You.
Bunny Ramey