Tuesday, October 17, 2023

God Whispers

Learning how to hear God, even when he whispers to you. 
God tells us in Psalms 119:11 that he has hidden his words in your heart.

I have hidden your words in my heart, that I may not sin against you. Psalms 119.11
For his gentle whisper is always reminding us or speaking to us.

One morning, the sun shined in the kitchen windows. It was sometime after my last born child was born. I had my regular check up, a pap tests, I was diagnosed with cervical cancer.

Listening to everything that the world was telling me.
That this is the end for me, cancer kills, sick and dying was on my mind. Just going through my own grandma who suffered and died from bone cancer.
I was very concerned, not so much about dying, but about the five little ones.
Who would teach them Gods words.
God wispered to me!
Believe it, for he did.
It was just a normal day.  
I was caring for my 3 tottlers, and my brother-inlaws 2 daughters.
5 Tottlers daily.. they were the Joy in my life!
During the process of preparing the morning breakfast,
I was preparing the table for the kids. My hands full with bowls and spoons.
Listening to the kids singing along with the tv.
Patieintly waiting for their breakfast. 
yeah right you get five hungry tottlers together, you think they are going to be patient?
more like one child saying quit singing, singing louder, poking and pinching each other. 
All things I give praise for. 👏 
When,
The Lord whispered,

 "Bunny, I will heal you."

I stopped in my tracks. Began thanking God for the healing.
Then the shock hit me, God Whispered to me. I heard the Voice of God!
I rejoiced in hearing Gods voice!  Of course the kids joined me in rejoicing!
We danced around the living room and sang and lifted our hands and praised God!

 I had been praying and praying for God to heal me.  He answered me a quiet whisper in my ear. 
Psalms 119:11

I have hidden your word in my heart
that I might not sin against you.
 Praise be to you, O LORD;
teach me your decrees.
Now I knew God would be Victorious!
He was, and is!

So when you are down and struggling with any situation remember to listen to God he does whisper.  He will stop you in your tracks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Blessings of the Lord Abide in You.
Bunny Ramey